Sunday, July 26, 2009

So Here I Go Again

I know. I has been forever. I have just been too lazy to write a blog since my last late night posting. Life has changed a bit since then

For one, I am officially done with my first year of college and I am glad to say that I survived. Even though I caved under the stress quite a bit.

But now it is summer. ahhh summer. I'm working 5-6 days a week, but it has been amazing nonetheless. 

The past few weeks in general have been pretty awesome. We finally got to see Half-Blood Prince in theaters and I have to say that it is my favorite HP movie so far. I also dressed as Luna for the midnight showing. Maybe I'll show pictures in the next post.

 I also got the chance to travel to the East Coast for the first time in my life. Florida was EXTREMELY hot and humid. And any hot, wet thing I just...(shakes and blinks furiously ala Kristen Stewart in Twilight). It was cool getting to go to Orlando though because my Paper Towns fangirl was released and I really wanted to run into Margo and Q at a 7-11. I also had to go through a family reunion. Not too bad, but not totally awesome either. The part that really got to me was that some of my distant cousins thought HBP sucked and one basically shouted about how it sucked that it was so long, while the movie was still going. I don't know how I am related.

I also went to Washington, DC. It was pretty and I enjoyed the monuments. But while away, I severely missed the California sunshine, attitude, and the West Coast in general. And Mexican food and In N Out.

After a long flight home, I took a shower and went straight to San Diego to sleep in line for Hall H for the New Moon panel. It was an ordeal. I got my badge after waiting an hour in line, but then lost it which meant I had to wait in line AGAIN. But everything worked out because we got in the hall and had good seats.

Tim Burton was there to talk about Alice In Wonderland and it looks wonderful. Pun intended. Not only was it amazing to see one of my favorite directors, but then Johnny Depp came out. I combusted a little. I wish he would've stayed longer than a few minutes though. Same thing with Andy Samberg. I was teased with his short presense, but it's alright since I'll marry him lol.

Then came the New Moon madness. Rob wasn't as funny as last year and my friends Cristina, Adrienne, and I have concluded that Kristen Stewart is most likely a tweaker. But I have to say that I am in LOVE with Chris Weitz. He has a beautiful vision for the film, knows what he is doing, is hilarious, and appreciates the support from the fans. The film clips are amazing and I can't wait for November 20th. We also all got very lucky and were able to get free posters so that's sweet.

After these whirlwind weeks, I am still trying to recover from loss of sleep and just relaxing. I hope I can keep blogging more often.

Until next time,
Stay TOTALLY AWESOME.

No comments:

Post a Comment