Saturday, August 1, 2009

I don't know how to feel about that.

Hello there. So lately I've had some eye-opening experiences(well not really-just kind of discoveries) that have changed my outlook in a way I suppose. 

I found out some things that I don't/can't say on here but I'm shocked nonetheless and I had to write it down. I feel as if the world has become very corrupted all of the sudden. It's not that I'm disappointed in the human race or certain individuals, I'm just really fascinated. Maybe it's because I'm corrupt or maybe not corrupt according to some standards. Who knows why it holds my attention.

Tonight I had the pleasure of seeing No Doubt, Paramore, and The Sounds live. It was honestly one of the best concerts I've ever been to. The energy in the crowd was ridiculously awesome. Gwen did push ups. I love No Doubt even more after this experience. It was epic to be able to shout along to Just A Girl with thousands of others. Paramore was amazing as usual also. I love Hayley and the way that she runs around on stage, making it look like the best thing on Earth. She also gave a shout out to Miley Cyrus' line of clothes at Wal-Mart, which made my day because right before she said it, I was telling my friend about how I thought they were really cute and I wanted some.

I also recently saw a picture of Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner kissing and it blew my mind. Two of my favorite celebrities locking lips was interesting. And in a good way. All I can say is that by the picture I saw, male Taylor looks like a fantastic kisser which makes me even more excited for Eclipse.

So now it is the time when I bid you adieu blog and go to sleep. But I will probably post something soon.
<3

No comments:

Post a Comment